Tire Change Assistance Services
Automobile tires may be somewhat dirty and tough to handle in unexpected situations. If you are stuck because of a flat tire and need roadside assistance to help you change into your spare tire; you can count on Coppedge&Walls Roadside Services LLC to be there to assist. We have all the things you need to get back on the road. Our tire change services start @ just $75 in the Wilmington, DE area, need help with a tire change? Call for service.
If your vehicle has its own tire changing tools, and you are wondering how to change a tire, you can follow these 9 steps to ensure a safe and quick tire change.
1. Find a safe location to pull over & turn on your vehicle's warning lights.
2. Check your trunk or underneath your vehicle to locate your spare and tire change tools.
3. Once you locate your tools, engage your vehicles parking brake.
4. Jack vehicle up by using adequate jack points as instructed in your vehicles service manual
5. Remove lug nuts with lug-nut wrench.
6. Install donut tire or full spare tire.
7. Re-tighten your lug nuts to factory specs.
8. Safely lower the vehicle and remove the jack.
9. Check Air Pressure & be done.
When time is of the essence, and you need a helping hand in changing into a spare tire, you can trust that Coppedge&Walls Roadside Services LLC, will be there to help. We are open 24/7 & offer fast & affordable tire change assistance services that you can trust.
We have tech strategically located to get to you the fastest. We can be to your location in a matter of minutes.
For a top-notch tire change service and friendly personnel call (302) 664-7149